Looking for more ways on how to get rid of smelly shoes in an eco-friendly way? Well, this one's for you!
- Today we're talking about Calgary, Canada based company Ever Bamboo that would like to make you #rethinkthestink in all aspects of your life, including your shoes!
Ever Bamboo Natural Shoe Deodorizer Review
Yes, we're talking about how their bamboo charcoal powder filled, natural shoe deodorizer will help eliminate shoe odor from your heels, sneakers, boots, ice skates & more in a sustainable & eco-friendly manner.
If you suffer from stinky shoes, you're not alone. Many a man woman & child have this problem in their soles. I find at this time of year, winter boots & athletic footwear are the biggest offenders.
But let's not forget those favorite office dress shoes that get worn more than they probably should!
And although there are a slew of DIY ways in which you can deodorize your shoes, many involve moisture & products that can actually damage the inside of your shoes. Who wants that!?
And let's not forget the many sprays & deodorants that simply mask over the stink. Yuck! This is a much better solution for your shoes, let me tell you!
- Firstly, it's made of sustainable material (bamboo charcoal powder), which contains an exorbitant amount of porous holes that attract odor & excess moisture. Not only does it act as a natural deodorizer & dehumidifier, moso bamboo is widespread in Asia, grows rapidly & can be recycled without adverse effects, right back into our ecosystem.
- Secondly, bamboo charcoal eliminates odors at a higher capacity than regular charcoal does, having more surface areas & 4x the absorption rate. It also effectively captures & filters toxic airborn pollutants & chemicals derived from formaldehyde, ammonia & benzene, just to name a few
- Due to its ability to capture moisture, these natural shoe deodorizers prevent smelly bacteria from forming in damp, sweaty shoes, among other places
- Bamboo charcoal powder purifies & mineralizes water by absorbing harmful minerals including chlorine, all the while releasing its own natural minerals such as calcium, sodium & magnesium
Ever Bamboo Natural Shoe Deodorizer
– New Packaging-
- Sachets contain 100% natural bamboo charcoal & are rounded at the tip to easily place into shoes, even those hard to reach pointy pumps! They work really well in children's shoes too 🙂
- Easy to use: simply place inside of shoe. No need to wet or modify them
- Unscented to absorb odours rather than mask them
- Starts working just after a few hours in the shoes
- Reactivates under sunlight every 1-2 months
- Lasts up to 1 year
- Renewable: when 1 year is up, empty the pouches into soil to regular moisture. How eco-friendly is that?!
Ever Bamboo doesn't just make a great natural shoe deodorizer, but many other house & home related odor & moisture-capturing products.
These include bamboo charcoal deodorizers for boots (these are extra long to accommodate odor absorption in the shaft of the boot), cabinets & drawers, fridge/freezers, hockey bag, closets & entire rooms.
**This post is brought to you in collaboration with Ever Bamboo. All opinions expressed are my own**
Cristina is the chief editor, fashion & shoe expert here at ShoeTease. As a seasoned stylist and women's fashion & shoe designer, she boasts over 20 years of experience in the fashion industry. She loves crafting effortless outfits for ladies both online and off and believes that styling advice should be accessible to everyone. Whether you're a styling pro or just starting out, Cristina's here to guide you on your fashion journey! Learn more.