Hi! I'm Cristina Ehm and welcome to ShoeTease: your shoe & styling hub offering services and resources to help women style their outfits from the shoes, up!
As a designer and stylist with over 20 years of experience, I created ShoeTease in 2010 to answer your questions about shoes & styling. I also offer personalized styling services and accessible DIY capsule wardrobes.
From how to style your shoes (and outfits from the shoes up!) to capsule wardrobe guides, ShoeTease has become the fashion & shoe blog where up to half a million ladies drop by for styling and wardrobe advice.
My Background in Women's Fashion:
- I am a French tailoring-trained designer, and I studied at ESMOD Paris. I specialized in women's fashion design and pattern making, yet I always had a passion for shoes & accessories.
- While working at Hugo Boss in Switzerland, I started my hands-on shoe design training alongside the immensely talented Manuele Bianchi of Edmundo Castillo & Casbia fame.
- I then headed into a designer role at Italy's largest fast-fashion company Vestebene, learning about how to communicate with overseas distributors and designing clothes for mid to plus-sized women.
- Once I felt I had honed my skills, I began my freelance journey working with trend-forecasting and design labs in Turin, Italy, and Paris, France.
- In 2009, I headed back to Toronto designing & developing private label shoes for the Canadian market.
- After starting ShoeTease, I went on to design and produce Shoefie-worthy Pombons Shoe clips, in 2019–and here we are!
I am currently using my hard-earned fashion training & previous communications degree to work in both the digital and physical worlds, helping style women of all ages, body shapes and backgrounds!
In my free time, I research & create content for my other websites, discussing what I've learned about footcare, and also review all kinds of over-40 beauty & wellness tools on another platform.
If you need personal styling help, feel free to reach out at shoetease(at)gmail(dot)com, or join my FREE FaceBook Group where I help women of all ages with what to wear!
Shoe-tease.com is not affiliated with any brands, companies, products or services other than ShoeTease & Pombons. All opinions (and I have many!) expressed are 100% mine and don't reflect anyone else's (except if they happen to share my same opinion).
Unless otherwise noted, all pictures are owned by me, aka ShoeTease. I also own all ShoeTease t-shirt, tops & product illustrations designed by yours truly, which you can find in the online shop.
I also own all products listed in my digital ShoeTeaseShop and digital blog shop. Please don't copy them. Or the content of this shoe blog! Credit me over social media by tagging my @shoetease handle & mentioning me in your caption.
Links to items in my posts may sometimes be of the affiliated variety & store cookies for up to 30 days on your computer.
If you purchase any product by clicking on an affiliate link, don't worry, it won't cost you anything extra! I may, however, make a tiny commission off of the sale.
I try my best to link to the exact product being showcased, but if not possible, I will make an alternate suggestion. Any product I have received for free will be marked c/o. Sponsored posts will be marked as such within the post content.
Monetizing my shoe blog allows me to continue creating what I hope is interesting & inspiring shoe-related content for my readers, in addition to paying for those pesky website services!
If you'd like to advertise on the shoe blog, affiliated social media channels or work together, please visit the collaboration page.