Day 1 of Toronto Fashion Week brought, as per usual, the trendiest of the trendy Toronto bunch & their incredible footwear! From crazy high stilettos to rare sneakers that'll have sneakerheads begging for more, these shoes were a sight for sore eyes. Here are the most notable street style shoes from the first day of Toronto Fashion Week during the Spring/Summer 2016 shows, taken by yours truly. And yes, that would be me.
Toronto Fashion Week, Street Style Shoes – Day 1
- Zara shoes definitely dominated on the feet of Toronto fashion bloggers & editors, from boots, high heels to strappy stilettos and more. And they didn't look high street at all, but styled beautifully to compliment the stylish outfit.
- But of course, many designer shoes were also seen in their full street style glory.
- The latest trends were hard to miss, including menswear inspired styles, extravagant over-the-knee boots as well as a ton of lace-up sandals & boots. And of course, sneakers!
So take a look below & tell me, which shoes outside the tents of #WMCFW?
- Ania @aniab wearing Mango loafer slides with fringe hem jeans
- Leslie @fabfourfashion in magenta Asos pom pom block heels!
- Renata @renatakaveh wearing black patent over the knee boots (designer unknown)
- Saint Laurent hot pink glitter booties & Comme des Garçons hi top sneakers
- Stella @stella_alexandru wearing beaded lace-up Casadei booties with signature blade heels. Available at Yoox.com
- Cheryl Hickey @cherylhickeyETC in red/black two tone lace-up Zara sandals
- Antonangeli from @3girlsandourcloset in Misha Nonoo X Aldo Rise Fall/Winter 2015, current collection.
- Left: Talia @talia_stylist in Top Shop clogs perfectly styled with socks. Right: Jaclyn @jaclyngenovese of Jacflash boutique wearing suede lace-up peep toe OTK boots
- Liat @Yomanchic wearing red strappy Zara pumps
- Demi @demi_valentine in Madonna Truth or Dare studded black patent brogues
- Sarah @bohoandbraidsblog in forest green Converse sneakers
- Leelas in Steve Madden lace-up over-the-knee stiletto boots
- Emily @threadsandblooms rocking her black heeled Chelsea booties from Zara, current Fall 2015 collection
- Alber in Italian brand SuperGlamourous navy tassel loafers
- Zara lace-up black block pumps from the current Fall 2015 collection
- Alexander @alexanderkenton in Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 sneakers (so rare, people, SO rare!!)
- LouLou's editor at large Janna @jannazittrer in the grey/black version of Misha Nonoo X Aldo Rise Fall/Winter 2015 Mary Janes
- Chelsea @blondechampagne in reptile print Zara lace-up stiletto sandals
- Photog Muffadal Abbas @bymabbas in red hot Adidas “Tubular” sneakers
And to end day 1 of World MasterCard Toronto Fashion Week, is a little Christian Louboutin. Those red soles will never go out of style! I hope you enjoyed the best Toronto street style shoes outside the tents at WMCFW Spring 2016 so far. Check out the best shoes I spotted on Day 2 of Toronto Fashion week, here!
All Photos Copyright ShoeTease