This post was most recently updated on October 26th, 2016
Love wearing your stylish boots with pants? But maybe you’re still struggling with how to keep jeans tucked into boots? I know that I sometimes am. Well lucky for us, I found some fun & fashionable pant clips for boots that’ll not only keep those jeans from bunching up at the knees, but are also a multifunctional shoe accessory (amongst other things). Let’s take a look at what these boot straps can do for you!
Fashionable Pant Clips for Boots
Shop KüZA & MITZ Brand Boot Straps:
I often layered thicker socks on top of the bottoms of my jeans in an attempt to secure my pants into my rain boots or tall footwear. But after walking/sitting/running around, nothing’s going to keep those pants from rising up & slouching at the knees. Unless of course, your jeans are so darn tight that you’re even going to have trouble taking them off! That’s why I’m so excited to have received & discovered The KÜZA Strap. At first, these may just look like kid mitten clips, but they are so much more.
How to Use
So how do these pant clips for boots actually work? Well, they’re pretty simple to use, actually. First put on your jeans or pants over your socks. If your pants are relatively long, simply roll them up just under ankle level. Then simply clip one side to the bottom exterior of your pant & place the other clip onto the inside part of the bottom of the pant leg. When you’re done, it should look like you have a removable stirrup at the base of your pant leg. Then simply adjust to the desired length & put on your boots. Voilà! Your pants are there to stay, tucked well into your boots!
Features Specific to KÜZA Boot Straps
- Rounded 1″ clip tops allows for you to easily slip boots on & off
- Adjustable strap lengths (from 3″ to 6″)
- 4-tooth clip fastening to strongly secure clips onto pants
- Multi-color & print options
- Strong & durable construction
- Branded clip hardware
But that’s not all folks! Below are some of the ways in which these clip-on boot straps are so much more than a simple shoe accessory:
- Mitten holders: yes, they look like them and can be used for just that purpose. And with so many colors & prints to choose from, these aren’t your average mitten clips!
- Jean or pant waist expander. Has your food baby (or actual baby bump?) started to show, but you still want to wear your jeans for as long as you possibly can? Well, clip an individual strap onto either side of where your pants normally do up & you’ve got inches upon inches of free space to expand. Just don’t forget to wear a longer sweater to cover that waistband “cheat”!
- Maybe after that baby is out you’re looking for a pacifier holder? Behold how the magical waistband extender has now transformed into your little ones’ soother clip!
- The KÜZA Strap can also be used to cinch in garments at the back of coats & jackets.
These straps are by no means the only available pant clips for boots on the market, but they certainly are the most styled & detail oriented boot strap of its kind. And with every purchase of their Pink Ribbon boot clips, $1 will be donated to breast cancer research.
Would you use these clip-on boot straps to combat your bunchy pant knees problem that often occurs when wearing pants with boots?? Be sure to let me know in the comments below, to better cater my shoe blog to you!