I arrived later than on the other days of Toronto Fashion Week, to witness & capture the best street style shoes. Although I fought a little with the diminishing light, there were so many fun ladies & gents wearing their #WMCFW best & all too happy to dangle their shoe glory into my camera lens! Who did I capture on Day 4 of Toronto’s most fashionable week? Well, you’ll find out after the jump, now won’t you!? 😉
So what are my thoughts on the 4th day of the whole Fashion Week thing? LOADS of fringe, fur (not on shoes thankfully!), ankle straps & red. Glad I ended up making it downtown outside the tents on October 22nd as well, otherwise we would have missed out on the following shoe styling fun. Enjoy these fun Toronto Shoes!
- The always lovely Liat of @yomanchic captured for the 3rd time doing what she does best: layers, textures & great shoes! These brown buckled leather & suede booties are from Topshop
- Former stylist come fashion manager Mario @mariovolacci donned one of my favourite shoes of the day: the completely waterproof Hunter hi top “sneakers”. Found at one of my top places to score great shoes: Winners!
- Red & neutral shoe conversations. Left to right: Kayla @shortpresents wearing Kohls black & white ankle strap pumps; Sarah of @bohoandbraids in studded Charlotte Russe heels; Ping of @fashionpingpong wearing Toms fringe booties, Amanda @amanda_monty in ASOS loafers.
- Yep, these are the same Toms as seen above. This time styled by the always amazing Justine of Jet Set Justine @JustineIaboni styling her brown boho boots with bright blue socks & blush pink furry jacket.
- Photographer Elaine @ElaineFancy in patent black sneakers from Zara
- Sabrina @sabrinamaddeaux in beige Aldo cage bootie heels (& I’m really crushing on the Prada purse!)
- Nelia @styleblogca & her haute accessories: classic Valentino Rockstud heels & Charlotte Olympia Kitty purse. Anita @iwantigot sitting right next to her wears the cutest bow & polka dot tights!
- Another photographer in great sneakers! Kameron wears Vlado red & black hi-tops
- Still working on my street style shoes that happen to be in motion. But even if it didn’t come out as expected (like, in focus!), I couldn’t exclude this pair of fab ladies & their lovely heels, now could I?! Those black cage boots though…
- Sarah of @bohoandbraids wears red hot Valentino Rockstud inspired heels by Charlotte Russe
- Have’t seen a pair of these Charlotte Olympia “fan” platforms in a while, but how great are they with white polka dot socks!?
- So surprised when I found out these absolutely fabulous wedge boots with fringe were designed by Koolaburra. They used to make ridiculous ugly shoes in the past. Seriously, just look at these. I now desperately want a pair of these after seeing them on Tiffany of @citysleekchic!
- Another WinnersFabFind in these pink Tretorn boat shoes worn by Jordan of @expensivegelato
- Love the printed dress with these army green platforms. It’s not a color you oftensee in footwear & I love it! Sharon wears MRKT heels.
- Great pairing: bright red pants with these simple yet chic ASOS flats! Worn by Amanda @Amanda_Monty
If you didn’t make it outside the shows to shoe-watch, don’t worry. I have you covered on the days of Toronto Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016 edition with respect to the many street styling shoes: